- This event has passed.
Training & Development
July 31, 2019
September 11, 2019
October 16, 2019
November 13, 2019
HR Management Series Day 3
“How to Develop Measurable & Effective Training Programs”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jul 10 | Jul 31 | Sep 11 | Oct 16 | Nov 13
This seminar helps you prepare a Competency-Oriented Training Program that will aid in proper employee orientation and development with guidelines on Training Needs Analysis, Training Program Plan, Evaluation and Training ROI Measurement.
What you’ll learn:
- The value and importance of Training in building organizational capability
- Competencies of an effective trainer
- Process of Training Needs Analysis
- Different types and methods of training
- How to Develop and implement a training program based on the company’s current need
- How to Evaluate training effectiveness
- Building Your Training Team
- The Training Program Development Process
- Training Needs Analysis
- The TNA Process
- TNA Methodologies
- Identifying the Training Gap
- Developing the Training Plan
- Types of Training
- Training Methodology
- Your Training Calendar
- Training Plan, Execution & Coordination
- Ensuring Your Training Investment (Policies & Bonds)
- Marketing & Creating Excitement for Your Training
- Programs Methods of Training Evaluation Learner Progress
- Tracking & Follow-Up Trainings
Who should attend:
A Must-Attend Seminar Series for Human Resource Practitioers, Managers, Supervisors & Officers, Administrative Officers, Training Development Officers & Business Owners!
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php3,500 +VAT per pax||Php3,800+VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
“Excellent Training Experience! Two thumbs up for Businessmaker Academy. I will definitely refer this to our colleague.”
-M. Francisco, DEPED-School Division of Sta. Rosa
“Thank you, BMA, for having me today. The venue is clean, the food is awesome and the staffs is great.”
-R. Mangandog, National commissions on Muslim Filipinos